Category: Levosalbutamol+ Ambroxol Hcl+Guaiphenesin
Description of product:
Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin is a combination of three medicines: Ambroxol , Levosalbutamol and Guaifenesin, which relieves cough with mucus. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Levosalbutamol is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens airways. Guaifenesin is an expectorant which decreases the stickiness of mucus (phlegm) and helps in its removal from the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
Common side effects of Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Upset stomach, Stomach pain, Allergic reaction, Dizziness, Headache, Rash, Hives, Tremor, Palpitations, Muscle cramp, Increased heart rate
LEVOSALBUTAMOL + GUAIFENESIN
- Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin relieves cough accompanied with mucus that is associated with broncho-pulmonary disorders such as bronchitis, bronchial asthma and emphysema.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- If you are diabetic, monitor your blood glucose regularly while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of thyroid or heart disease.
- Stop taking Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin and inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.
Ambroxol+Levosalbutamol+Guaifenesin is a combination of three medicines: Ambroxol, Levosalbutamol / Levalbuterol, Guaifenesin. It is used in the treatment of cough with mucus. Ambroxol is a mucolytic. It thins and loosens the mucus (phlegm) which makes it easier to cough out. Levosalbutamol is a bronchodilator and it works by relaxing the muscles of the airways and widens the airways. Guaifenesin is an expectorant. It works by decreasing the stickiness of the mucus (phlegm) and helps to remove it easily from the airways.
Keep this medicine in the container or the pack it came in, tightly closed. Store it according to the instructions mentioned on the pack or label. Dispose of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not consumed by pets, children and other people.
Samridhi Pharmacare Private Limited
USHAS, Near Ganpati Kavu, West Hill, kozhikode-673005, Kerala
Email: [email protected] Toll-Free: 1800-890-1671
Country of Origin: India